The Berliner Singletrack Mountain Bike Trail is made possible through a partnership with Central Ohio Mountain Biking Organization.
If you discover an issue with the trail, please submit a work request to COMBO.
Lou Berliner Sports Park charges a parking fee during all softball/baseball tournaments. Anyone entering the park during these tournaments will be required to pay the parking fee. For more information, please visit our FAQ.
- Use trail at your own risk.
- No scooters or unauthorized motorized vehicles on the trail.
- Do not use if trail is wet or muddy.
- Ride safe—wear a helmet and adhere to safety regulations.
- Let others know when you’re approaching.
- Yield to faster riders.
- Do not block the path if stopping.
- Respect all trail users and animals.
- Leave the trail as you found it.
- No alcohol permitted without a permit.
- No tobacco products except within designated areas.
- No open flames or flammable liquids.
- No overnight parking or camping.