CRPD Fitness Camp
A fun-filled, two-week long fitness program for youth ages 5-15, designed for working
parents and meet the required income guidelines. Participants will take part in a variety of
activities which include:
* Roller skating
* Ice Skating
* Fitness Training
DATES & HOURS OF OPERATION
Dec. 20-23 and Dec. 27-30
7 a.m.-6 p.m.
Drop off: Between 7-9 a.m.
Participants must arrive by 9 a.m.
Pick up: Between 4-6 p.m. Participants
must depart by 6 p.m.
Begins: 9 a.m. on Monday, November 22, 2021
If enrolled in summer 2021, please submit:
- Completed application
- $40 registration fee
If not enrolled in summer 2021, please submit:
- A photocopy of 2020 Federal 1040 Tax Form (if
married, also submit copy of spouse’s form)
- Photocopy of child’s birth certificate
- $40 registration fee per child (credit/debit card only)
- Completed application
Register below:Glenwood Driving Park
Applicants must provide the following documents for their campers:
- A copy of the first two pages of their 2020 Federal 1040 tax form filed with the IRS. If your filing status was “Married Filing Separately,” a copy of your spouse’s 2020 1040 tax form must also be submitted. All campers must come from a household where taxes have been filed for the tax year ending December 31, 2020. This is the only proof of income accepted.
- A completed 2021 application.
- A certified copy of each camper’s birth certificate. The copy must show the certification stamp on the certificate.
No other forms of ID will be accepted. Copies will not be made on site. Documents will be retained by staff.
This program is open to Columbus residents who meet the following income guidelines.
Family size Income amounts
- 2-person $53,900
- 3-person $60,650
- 4-person $67,350
- 5-person $72,750
- 6-person $78,150
- 7-person $83,550
- 8-person $88,950
*2021 Income Guidelines. Families with incomes exceeding the guidelines will be accepted up to 25% of total enrollment.
Payment of $40 per camper by credit/debit card must accompany your application, which pays for the first four weeks of the program. Payment options are available and information will be provided at registration.
An application is included on the next page and is also available at the two Winter Fitness Camp sites., along with being posted on ColumbusRecParks.com. All applications must be completely filled out and legible or they will not be accepted.
For further questions, please contact 614-645-3331.