CRPD Fitness Camp
This day-long camp is designed specifically for youth whose families meet the required income and employment guidelines.
Campers participate in a variety of activities, from fitness training, sports, swim lessons, group games, creative arts and more.
*Must have completed kindergarten by June 6, 2022 and be no older than 15 by this date. The participation of campers who are five years old will depend on their maturity level and ability to actively participate in all program activities.
DATES & HOURS OF OPERATION
7 a.m.-6 p.m.
Drop off: Between 7-9 a.m.
Participants must arrive by 9 a.m.
Pick up: Between 4-6 p.m. Participants
must depart by 6 p.m.
Begins: Saturday, April 23, 2022. In-person: 10 AM- 3 PM at Dodge Community Center 667 Sullivant Ave.
In-person registration will be available at 1111 E. Broad St. Monday-Friday, April 25- May 13, from 8 AM to 5 PM, as long as space is available.
All registration is on a first-come first-served basis. Once a site is full, applicants will be placed on a waiting list for that site. No applications will be accepted prior to April 23.
2022 CRPD Camp Registration Form:Register
Applicants must provide the following documents for their campers:
- A copy of the first two pages of their 2021 Federal 1040 tax form filed with the IRS.
- If your filing status was “Married Filing Separately,” a copy of your spouse’s 2021 1040 tax form must also be submitted.
- All campers must come from a household where taxes have been filed for the tax year ending December 31, 2021. This is the only proof of income accepted.
- A completed 2022 application.
- A certified copy of each camper’s birth certificate. The copy must show the certification stamp on the certificate.
- No other forms of ID will be accepted. Copies will not be made on site. Documents will be retained by staff.
No other forms of ID will be accepted. Copies will not be made on site. Documents will be retained by staff.
This program is open to Columbus residents who meet the following income guidelines.
Family size Income amounts
- 2-person $53,650
- 3-person $60,350
- 4-person $67,050
- 5-person $72,450
- 6-person $78,800
- 7-person $83,150
- 8-person $88,550
*2021 Income Guidelines. Families with incomes exceeding the guidelines will be accepted up to 25% of total enrollment.
Payment of $100 per camper by debit, credit card or money order must accompany your application which pays for the first four weeks of the program. The second payment will be due on or before Tuesday, July 5, by 9 a.m. Payment options are available and information will be provided at registration.
Applications are available on the website and in the Summer Guide located at community center. All applications must be completely filled out and legible or they will not be accepted.
For further questions, please contact 614-724-2017.