Anyone 15 and older with swimming ability to complete the American Red Cross Lifeguard class pre-test.
Red Cross Lifeguard Pre-Test
- 300 yards continuous swimming, freestyle and/or breaststroke.
- Tread water for 2 minutes using only your legs.
- Timed 10lb. brick retrieval in 8—10 feet of water (<100 seconds)
- Complete a pre-test at the Columbus Aquatics Center.
- May Pre-Testing: Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.-7 p.m., and Saturday, May 7, or May 14, between 1-5 p.m.
- Monday mornings at 11 a.m. at the beginning of ANY course offering.
- May 16-20, Monday through Friday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- May 23-27, Monday through Friday, 4 p.m.-9 p.m.
- May 31-June 3, Tuesday through Friday, 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
- June 6-10, Monday through Friday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m. and 2 p.m.-8 p.m.
- June 13-17, Monday through Friday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m.
- All classes are contingent upon the number of candidates and must have a class of at least four people.
- For more information, call 614-645-6122 or email email@example.com.