Community centers offer themed, week-long camps for youth ages 6-12. Campers experience many activities including, but not limited to, arts, crafts, sports, games, science experiments and nature exploration. Register for one session or for the entire summer.
A confirmation email will be sent immediately after registering online. Prior to registration, there is an option to add desired camps to a wish list.
Outdoor Recreation Camps:
Online: Thursday, Feb. 23, 2023
All Other Camps:
Online: Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2023
In-person: Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2023
Summer Camp Dates
June 5 – Aug. 11
A resident is anyone who physically resides within the municipal boundaries of the City of Columbus. Anyone who resides outside the city limits must pay non-resident (NR) fees.
Look up your address at franklincountyauditor.com. If Columbus is your tax district, you qualify for resident rates.
Columbus Recreation and Parks Department reserves the right to cancel or adjust camp schedules due to an insufficient number of campers. In the event of cancelation, registrants will be notified by phone. Registrants may transfer to another open camp or receive a full refund. For camper cancelations, see details under our camp refund policy.
Summer Camp Forms and Documents
Columbus Recreation & Parks is proud to announce the adoption of ePACT Network, a health and safety software to better support all our members and make it easier to submit critical data securely! ePACT is a secure digital solution that allows you to quickly share the health and emergency information we need, and also provides us with powerful communication tools to ensure we have a way to message you in the event of an illness, injury, or larger scale emergency.
Why are we using ePACT?
Download Available: ePACT vs Paper Forms
- To save you time – With ePACT, you only need to complete your child’s information once, and then verify that it is still correct for additional programs or subsequent years (which can be done in just two minutes)! And if you need to update something quickly, just log in and update it and we’ll be notified immediately.
- To eliminate high-touch processes- Collecting data electronically and checking members in /out using contactless methods that ePACT offers means a significant reduction in close human contact and shared items like pens and paper sheets.
- For better security & privacy- ePACT’s high encryption levels and commitment to security means your data on ePACT is safer than on paper- where it can be misplaced or accessible to people who shouldn’t have access to it. ePACT allows us to limit and track access.
How it works?
Content available: Watch video
- You’ll receive an email invite to share information with Columbus Recreation & Parks the week of May 15.
- Click ‘Complete Request’ to create a free account, or log-in if you already have an existing ePACT account.
- Enter the required information, like medical conditions, and share it with Columbus Recreation & Parks so that program staff have access.
ePACT makes it far easier for you to share emergency information with us, while also ensuring we have access to records anytime, anywhere with the mobile app – even without an internet connection.
Rest assured that you always own your account and the information in it. Have questions or feedback? Please email AMBrown@Columbus.gov or visit www.epactnetwork.com.
Late Pick-Up Fees
Campers must be picked up by the end of the specified pick up time. All campers picked up after this time will be assessed a fee that must be paid prior to the camper returning to any camp.
Up to 15 minutes late: $10
15 minutes late or MORE: $1 per minute
Fees are assessed per camper