Columbus Recreation and Parks has over 230 miles of regional trails and many more miles of paved paths in over 150 parks. Check out all of the trails available below!
Trail Rules and Etiquette
- All City of Columbus Codes are enforced.
- Motorized vehicles are not permitted.
- Be courteous and predictable to other trail users at all times.
- Keep right, always pass on the left, giving audible warnings to pedestrians, skaters and other bicyclists.
- Maintain a single file when others are within 100′.
- Pets are not permitted on greenway trails unless on a leash (maximum length of six feet) and under the direction of the pet owner; you must also clean up after your pet on all portions of the greenway trails.
- Dispose of litter in waste receptacles.
- Alcohol is prohibited on trails in park systems.
Bicyclists and Skaters
- Yield to pedestrians.
- Give audible warnings when passing pedestrians, skaters or bicyclists.
- Ride and skate at a safe speed.
- Slow down and form a single file in congested conditions, reduced visibility and other hazardous conditions.
- Please stay to the right side of the trail except when otherwise designated.
- Watch for other trail users.
- Be especially alert when running.
- Listen for audible signals and allow faster trail users (runners and bicyclists) to pass safely.
Report Illegal Activities
- To report illegal activities, call Columbus Police at 645-4545
Report Maintenance and Safety Concerns
- To report maintenance and safety concerns, or to offer suggestions for improvements to trails, please submit a 311 Service Request.