CLASSES AND PROGRAMS
Do you want to learn how to swim? We can help! We cater to all age groups and all of our classes are taught by an American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor. We offer classes for Infants and Toddlers, 3 to 5 year olds, 6 to 17 year olds and adult classes for those 18 or over.Explore
Lifeguard Training & Employment
Anyone 15 & older with swimming ability to complete the American Red Cross Lifeguard class pre-test. The required Red Cross Lifeguard pre-test consists of:
- 300 yards continuous swimming, freestyle and/or breaststroke.
- Tread water for 2 minutes using only your legs.
- Timed 10lb. brick retrieval in 8—10 feet of water (<100 seconds)
Classes scheduled throughout Spring 2021!
- March 7 through March 28 – Sunday Afternoons from 1:30pm to 7:30pm
- April 11 through May 2 – Sunday Afternoons from 1:30pm to 7:30pm
- April 5 through April 9 – Monday to Friday 11am to 5pm – CCS Spring Break
- June 7 through June 11 – Monday to Friday 11am to 5pm
You must take the Lifeguard pre-test prior to the start of the class. Take the Lifeguard pre-test ANY day by appointment from now till May 15th. Call/email to schedule time & date of Pre-test. Pre-test early, space is limited.
Columbus Aquatics Center
For information call (614) 645-6122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org