Select Travel Baseball Tournaments
- 3 game format.
- 14U plays 60/90.
- Age group numbers may change due to overall tournament entries.
- Games may be played on Friday night due to the number of tournament entries.
Payment and Application Information
- Payment is due at the time of registration.
- We will not hold spots or take reservations.
- Credit cards and debit cards are accepted.
- Please make checks payable to BATS. and mail to Columbus Recreation and Parks Dept., Attn: Baseball Sports Office 1111 E. Broad Street Suite 103, Columbus, OH 43205
- The application will not be considered without the manager’s signature, full payment and 2021 team insurance form.
- No refunds will be issued after schedules are posted. Refunds processed prior to schedules being posted are assessed a $30 fee.
Daily Parking Rates
Lou Berliner Sports Park charges a daily parking fee for all vehicles entering the park. Vehicles are given a pass that allows in-and-out privileges all day.
Passenger Vehicles – $5
Vehicles with Trailers – $10
Bus/RV – $15
Parking fees are non-refundable. All vehicles must pay, including but not limited to, players, spectators and coaches. No discounts or free entry.
Parking fees directly benefit park improvements through B.A.T.S.
Find information for visitors to Lou Berliner Sports Park. The park is less than 30 minutes from many of Columbus’ top attractions. Find information on lodging, attractions and more!