Group Use Policy for Pools
- Organized groups wishing to reserve time at a pool must complete a request form. Complete the form here.
- Organized groups must provide proof of insurance and ensure all liability waivers are signed in advance.
- Groups are not able to reserve time during any public or open swim hours.
- Access is not guaranteed unless scheduled in advance, all entry regulations will apply to groups without advanced registration, fees and leisure card policies apply.
- Groups must maintain a ratio of 1 adult for every 5 children.
- Any child under 9 years old must be within arm’s reach of an adult and is required to wear a lifejacket.
- All children will be swim tested; non-swimmers of any age may be asked to wear a lifejacket.
- Currently, Columbus Recreation and Parks’ aquatic facilities are not available for private rental or parties.
- Adults may bring up to four children under the age of nine, or 10 children ages 9-12, with them during any public swim offering.
- Children over the age of 13 do not require adult supervision.
- Patrons who would like to bring food or beverage to the pool should follow all posted regulations or speak with a manager.
- Room and pavilion reservations are not available.
- Access is not guaranteed.
- Capacity and facility registration can apply at any time.
- All entry regulations, fees and leisure card policies apply.