Anheuser-Busch Sports Park
Requests submitted less than one business day before the date/time requested may not be processed. In order to ensure requests are processed, please submit all requests more than one business day before your requested time.
- All permits include field use and trash clean-up.
- Fields can only be set to 60, 65 and 70′ bases
- Field Preparation includes dragging, pitching rubber (no portable mounds, nail down rubber only) and setting bases.
- Additional dumpsters and portable restrooms may be required based on location in the park.
- Tournaments are only permitted on Saturday.
- No refunds will be issued.
- Rainout dates can be transferred to an alternative date within the season.
- Additional fees may incur if extra services are needed.
- Facility requests are not guaranteed and are based on availability.
- A form must be submitted for a permit to be considered.
- Once received, the contact listed on the request form will be contacted by the Sports Section within 5–7 business days.
$60 per field
2-hour time block
Slowpitch or Cricket
$155 per field
Field Preparation and Maintenance
On-Site Grounds Crew
Fields 1 and 2 Only
$60 per field
$25 CRPD League Team Practices
CRPD League Teams who are registered and have paid can permit fields for a reduced fee at Anheuser-Busch and Lou Berliner Sports Parks.
- The reduced fee is for a 2-hour block, Monday–Thursday, during the specified dates below.
- Teams must include receipt number, team name, division and day in permit request.
- The dates listed below represent the available days for CRPD League Teams to permit fields at a reduced rate.
- Permit requests for the reduced rate will only be accepted one week prior to each session listed below.
Spring: March 1–3, 7–10 | Summer I: April 11–14, 18–21 | Summer II: July 18–21, 25–28 | Fall: Aug. 29–Sept. 1, Sept. 6–8