Columbus Recreation and Parks has tennis courts, pickleball courts, basketball courts, mini-pitches and/or outdoor hockey rinks at 70 parks throughout the city. Check out the full list of rentable courts at the bottom of this page.
- Single courts that are not permitted are available for recreational use to the public without a permit on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Court(s) used for events, leagues or lessons are required to obtain a permit from Columbus Recreation and Parks Department.
- 75 full courts
- 31 half courts
- Available at 48 parks
- Available at three parks: Blackburn Park, Sullivant Gardens and Tuttle Park.
- Available at four parks: Dodge Park, Krumm Park, Lazelle Woods Park and Tuttle Park
If a conflicting request exists on the same day, the following criteria will be used to determine approval:
- City sponsored programs and prior contractual obligations
- Economic impact to the City of Columbus, Ohio
- Number of fields and/or days. Full facility rentals receive priority
- Pre-existing event with proven history
- Major tournament (state, regional, national, international)
- Rental history and past compliance with CRPD policies and procedures
- Current condition of fields and impact to them and the complex