Anheuser-Busch Sports Park
Anheuser-Busch Sports Park can be reserved throughout the year for all your sports needs!
Permit Requests submitted less than one business day before the date/time requested may not be processed. In order to ensure requests are processed, please submit all requests more than one business day before your requested time.
$60 per field
2-hour time block
Slowpitch or Cricket
$155 per field
Field Preparation and Maintenance
On-Site Grounds Crew
Fields 1 and 2 Only
$50 per field
Increased rate for light use after midnight
General Permit Information
- All tournament permits include field use and trash clean-up.
- Field Preparation includes 70′ bases, pitching mounds and initial lining.
- Field Maintenance includes dragging, lining and Diamond Dry.
- Additional dumpsters and portable restrooms may be required based on location in the park.
- Tournaments are only permitted on Saturday.
- Scrimmages are considered games.
- Game requests will take precedence over practice requests.
- No refunds will be issued.
- Rainout dates can be transferred to an alternative date within the season.
- Additional fees may incur if extra services are needed.
- Facility requests are not guaranteed and are based on availability.
- A form must be submitted for a permit to be considered.
- Once received, the contact listed on the request form will be contacted by the Sports Section within 5-7 business days.