Goodale Park Shelterhouse
Whether it be a quaint wedding or an exuberant family reunion, Goodale Shelterhouse is the perfect venue for your next event. On either side of the building are two large, enclosed patios ideal for games or just casual conversation. With a gazebo overlooking the pond, this is a beautiful wedding venue with only steps between your ceremony and reception. The shelterhouse is intimate yet large enough to not feel cramped. With plenty of room for personalized touches, this location will help you make memories that will last a lifetime!
- Rentals can only be made up to one year in advance.
- Rentals must be requested no less than 15 days prior to the event date.
- Rental time must allow for catering set-up and tear-down activities.
- This facility may be rented Tuesday through Sunday, with the exception of certain city holidays.
- The rental fee is due in full at the time of booking.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover over the phone.
- Cash or check payments can be made in person.
- Rental rates are subject to change without notice.
Rental Fees and Information
8 a.m.–11 p.m.
8 a.m.–4 p.m.
5:30 p.m.–11 p.m.
8 a.m.–8 p.m.
|with shelterhouse reservation.