Lashutka Event Center
Built in 1816, what was once the dam tender’s house located on Griggs Reservoir, the Lashutka Event Center has been renovated into a cozy event space. Lashutka is a smaller venue making it a perfect setting for the more intimate of events. Enjoy the large outdoor patio to take in the beautiful views of the reservoir. With lots of room for your personalized touches, Lashutka Event Center will make your event dreams a reality!
- Rentals can only be made up to one year in advance.
- Rentals must be requested no less than 15 days prior to the event date.
- Rental time must allow for catering set-up and tear-down activities.
- This facility may be rented Tuesday through Sunday, with the exception of certain city holidays.
- The rental fee is due in full at the time of booking.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover over the phone.
- Cash or check payments can be made in person.
- Rental rates are subject to change without notice.
- Accommodates up to 50 people
- Handicap Accessible
- Heat and Air Conditioning
- Changing Room
- Enclosed Patio
- Table and Chairs
Rental Fees and Information
8 a.m.–11 p.m.
8 a.m.–4 p.m.
5:30 p.m.–11 p.m.
8 a.m.–8 p.m.