North Bank Park Pavilion
Located in the Arena District with a premier riverfront location on the banks of the Scioto River, North Bank Pavilion offers breathtaking views of downtown Columbus. The beautiful views and contemporary design make this a one-of-a-kind facility to host the most exceptional events, with lots of room for your personalized touches!
- Rentals can only be made up to one year in advance.
- Rentals must be requested no less than 15 days prior to the event date.
- Rental time must allow for catering set-up and tear-down activities.
- This facility may be rented Tuesday through Sunday, with the exception of certain city holidays.
- The rental fee is due in full at the time of booking.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover over the phone.
- Cash or check payments can be made in person.
- Rental rates are subject to change without notice.
If more than one person is interested in reserving North Bank Park Pavilion on the same date more than a year out, all parties interested in that date will be entered into a lottery.
- The lottery will be held one year out for each date.
- You may submit your information to the lottery any time before one year out from the date.
- If you are the winner, you will receive a phone call from our office first thing in the morning to set up the reservation.
- If not, you will be notified via email and automatically enter the next lottery if multiple dates are requested.