Lou Berliner Sports Park is currently the nation’s largest ball diamond complex. The facility proudly offers 31 permanently fenced, turf infield baseball and softball diamonds. From March through November, Berliner is filled with thousands of athletes and spectators participating in local, state and national events.
- Featuring 31 permanently fenced, turf infield diamonds. 15 of the diamonds have lights and the park also offers 5 concession hubs with a full-service concession stand and restrooms.
- Pets are allowed in the park. They must be on a leash or under the direct control of their owner and you must clean up after them. We ask that pets are kept off of all playing areas.
- Smoking and tobacco products are prohibited within the spectator and playing areas and in all fenced complexes within the park. Designated smoking areas are available outside of the fenced complexes. For more information please see the Columbus Recreation and Parks Tobacco Free Zone Policy.
- Camping and overnight parking are prohibited at Berliner and all other City of Columbus parks. For more information please visit our Visitor Information page or Experience Columbus.
- Parking Fees are charged during all tournaments and events. All vehicles entering the park must pay a daily parking fee. Vehicles are given a pass that allows in-and-out privileges all day. Parking fees are non-refundable. All vehicles must pay, including but not limited to, players, spectators and coaches. No discounts or free entry.
Passenger Vehicles – $5
Vehicles with Trailers – $10
Bus/RV – $15
Columbus Slo-Pitch Softball Hall of Fame
Lou Berliner Sports Park is the home to the Columbus Slo-Pitch Softball Hall of Fame Wall. Proudly showcased at the Gary Ogle Complex, the wall commemorates the contributions of individuals, teams and sponsors to the softball community of Columbus.